[Mm-friends] interested in producing a review of Skype for Main Menu

Luis Eduardo Peña lpena57 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 17:19:10 GMT 2011

Hi Chase,

My apologies for not been able to do the daisy player review as I originally
wanted. I would like to a produce a review of the Skype application.
However, I need your help to set up my computer, so I can include the jaws
output along with my voice. I was able to do so when I used Windows xp, but
now that I use W7 home premium I haven’t been able to configure my pc. I
have the stereo mix option among the recording devices but when I set it as
my default device I can record the jaws output but not my voice. When I set
the device to the internal microphone, I can record my voice but not the
jaws output. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Luis

Luis Eduardo Peña

Psicólogo clínico