[Mm-friends] No Main Menu this week

Chase Crispin chase.crispin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 19:49:58 GMT 2011

Hi All,
We would like to let you know that because of the 50th annual convention of
the American Council of the Blind coverage airing on ACB Radio Mainstream,
there will not be a Main Menu show this week.  There is live convention
coverage on Friday evening and throughout Saturday, which is when Main Menu
normally airs.  We will be back next week on Friday the 22nd with a brand
new Main Menu.  If you have any questions about this or any other matters
related to the show, always feel free to contact us at:
mainmenu at acbradio.org
We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause you.
Regards,

Chase Crispin
Main Menu Staff