[Mm-friends] Victor Reader Stratus and more on this week's Main Menu

Chase Crispin chase.crispin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:54:10 GMT 2011

This week on Main Menu, we begin with a Tech Update.  Next, David Woodbridge
from Vision Australia shows us how to rename and create folders on the Mac
using Voice over.  Then, Juan Alicea demonstrates Song Quiz, a game for the
iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.  After that, we here from Gerry Chevalier from
Humanware who tells us about the Victor Reader Stratus, a CD based DAISY
player soon to be released.  Finally, we here from Blind Bargains about the
Insignia talking clock radio.

Main Menu is first heard on Fridays at 9 PM eastern, 6 PM pacific, Saturday
morning at 1 UTC, and airs through out Saturday on ACB Radio mainstream.

Visit the Main Menu website at:
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php

Follow Main Menu on Twitter at:
http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a mailing list where you can interact with the Main Menu staff
and other Main Menu listeners by sending an email to:
mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org