[Mm-friends] Contemporary Christian artist Ginny Owens and more on this week's Main Menu

Jamie Pauls jamiepauls at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 16 02:40:37 GMT 2011

This week, David Woodbridge of Vision Australia shows as how to make the Mac
easier to use with VoiceOver, and Roger Wilson-Hinds wraps up his look at
Thunder.  In this week's main feature, we visit with contemporary Christian
artist Ginny Owens.  We talk about her career and her love of technology.
She gives us a glimpse into how technology impacts her life both personally
and professionally.

Main Menu airs on Fridays at 8:00 pm Eastern time.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php