[Mm-friends] Coming up on Main Menu for July 1, 2011

Jamie Pauls jamiepauls at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 29 20:13:57 GMT 2011

This week we have two tech updates from Chase Crispin.  Next, David
Woodbridge of Vision Australia shows us how to add sort and remove items
from the dock using a Mac.  Then, we visit with Doug Geoffray about the
release of Window-Eyes 7.5.1.0.  Following that, Jess Smith shows us how to
use VoiceOver hot spots.  Finally, David Tanner begins a two-part series on
DocuScan Plus, Serotech's OCR product for the Mac and Windows.

Main Menu airs on Fridays at 8:00 pm Eastern time.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php