[Mm-friends] problem with the latest Main Menu

Mary Emerson maryemerson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 15 11:27:18 GMT 2011

Hi list,

I've tried playing this past Friday's Main Menu in my NLS player and
Victor Stream and have the same problem in both devices. After the end
of the first segment, about 27 minutes in, I get total silence. I wait a
few minutes and suddenly we're 50 minutes in, and the sound is back.
Where's the rest of the show? I suspect the file is defective, and I
downloaded it again today before trying it in both devices; same problem.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Mary