[Mm-friends] IOS 5 and iPhone 4S on this week's Main Menu

Chase Crispin chase.crispin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 03:16:31 GMT 2011

This week, we visit with David Woodbridge from Vision Australia about IOS 5
and the iPhone 4S.  If you are interested in hearing demos of the most
interesting features of IOS 5, you will not want to miss this show.  Though
David has not seen an iPhone 4S in person yet, we discuss what's new in the
new iPhone, especially the benefits and drawbacks of the Siri voice command
system that makes it's debut in the iPhone 4s.

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.
http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php

Follow Main Menu on Twitter at:
http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:
mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org