[Mm-friends] introduction

dauidr at juno.com dauidr at juno.com
Sun Oct 23 08:22:36 GMT 2011

Hi.

I am David Rosenkoetter. I have also been a fan of Main Menu for a long time and enjoy its features, though I lack the cash to buy all the latest stuff.

I am an outreach director for the blind in Kansas City, MO and editor of THE LUTHERAN MESSNEGER FOR THE BLIND, which is for everyone—not just Lutherans. We feature main articles, short stories, Bible studies, readings summaries, and a whole lot of other things.

Well, you all take care and have an excellent Sunday.

David Rosenkoetter
Kansas City, MO