[Mm-friends] introduction

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 21:10:15 GMT 2011

Hi Luis,

If you have a digital talking book player, like a Victor Stream
or APH BookPort, you could record both your voice and the JAWS
voice on that.  You can also record both voices using the Sound
Recorder on Windows 7.  To find the recorder, go to your start
menu by hitting Windows, go to all programs, tools, and sound
recorder.  Programs and tools are submenus, so you would hit
right arrow to get into them.  Sound Recorder records in WMA
format, so you'd probably need to convert it into MP3 in order
for it to be easily played and archived online.