[Mm-friends] introduction

Luis Eduardo Peña lpena57 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 21:28:08 GMT 2011

Hi Chris,

I am afraid that you cannot record the Jaws output and the person's voice simultaneously on the sound recording program of W7. This program allows you to record either of them, but not the two together. But you can give it a try and let me know how you can set it up.

Kind regards,

Luis

Luis Eduardo Peña
Psicólogo clínico