[Mm-friends] A review of Drop Box and more on this week's Main Menu

Jamie Pauls jamiepauls at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 19:07:53 GMT 2011

This demonstration will be great for anyone who is setting up Drop Box for
the first time. You might be surprised at just how instructive this piece
is. It is possible that even an experienced user will find a nugget of
information there. BTW, Mary, I haven't forgotten about your latest
submission. You will be hearing it soon. We had a lot of older content that
we really need to air. As my pastor likes to say, that is a good problem to
have. Thanks for your comments.