[Mm-friends] A review of Drop Box and more on this week'sMain Menu

Chase Crispin chase.crispin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 02:53:27 GMT 2011

Hi,
I'm just beginning to play with Dropbox on Mac now, so I can't say much
there, but Dropbox is very accessible on IOS, and from my limited testing,
on Android as well.
HTH,

Chase Crispin
Visit my website!
http://www.blindmobiletech.com/
Email:
chase dot crispin at gmail dot com
My SAMobile address is no longer active.