[Mm-friends] A review of Drop Box and more on this week'sMain Menu

Dan Eickmeier va3ets2000 at me.com
Thu Sep 15 02:58:20 GMT 2011

Dropbox on the mac still does, and always has had the down side that we can't get at the preferences.  So in comparison to dropbox on WIndows, and iOS, there's really not much we could say.  As far as I'm concerned, don't know if others would agree, it wouldn't be worth the time.  Dropbox on the mac, has one of those icons in the menu bar, and since it's a third-party app, especially in Lion now, we can't even get to those, by using a mouse or track pad to get to it.