[Mm-friends] A review of Drop Box and more on this week'sMain Menu

Eamonn X. O'Connor EXOConnor at orac.ie
Thu Sep 15 09:56:07 GMT 2011

Hi folks,

I've only recently downloaded Dropbox on my iPhone, but haven't used it
yet, so I’d find an IOS4 Dropbox piece very useful indeed.

I'll certainly listen to the Windows demo as I'm may also download it on my
XP machine.  It's a Mac Mini,  running both operating systems.

I know its been covered on BCT, but I think that was  some years back.

Very much looking forward to this edition of MM.

Regards, and many thanks for all the interesting and informative shows.

Eamonn

         Re: [Mm-friends] A review of Drop Box and more on this	week'sMain
         Menu

         Chase Crispin
                       to:
                         mm-friends, 'Sabahattin Gucukoglu'
                                                                 15/09/2011 03:53

         Sent by:
               mm-friends-bounces at acbradio.org
        Please respond to mm-friends, chase.crispin

Hi,
I'm just beginning to play with Dropbox on Mac now, so I can't say much
there, but Dropbox is very accessible on IOS, and from my limited testing,
on Android as well.
HTH,

Chase Crispin
Visit my website!
http://www.blindmobiletech.com/
Email:
chase dot crispin at gmail dot com
My SAMobile address is no longer active.