[Mm-friends] Dropbox Settings in Windows version

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 22:18:36 GMT 2011

Hi all,

A friend of mine recently posted something on another list asking
how DropBox works on the BrailleNote? Does anybody know how to
work that? I
know you need to use the Web site, not the program.

Chris
 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote