[Mm-friends] Coming up on Main Menu for the week of April6-12 2012

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 04:05:54 GMT 2012

Hi Chris,

I won't speak about email other than to say that on the PacMate and Maestro the user is actually using the Windows Mobile equivelent of Outlook/Outlook Express.  So, you would find the experience to be very similar.  As for the other three, I will not comment on their email clients because I do not know that much about the email client in those three.