[Mm-friends] Coming Up On MainMenu for April 20 2012

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 02:04:18 GMT 2012

This week's show starts with our notetaker coverage and we hear the second part of the panel discussion about the five notetakers we have been covering during the notetaker series.

Tim cumings reviews the GWConnect software that gives the user a new level of accessibility to Skype.

And, thanks to www.serotalk.com we rebroadcast an interview that they did at the CSUN 2012 conference with Doug Geoffray from GW Micro about Windows 8 and what they are doing to make it accessible with their flagship screen reader Window-Eyes and more!

Its' all on MainMenu this week on acbradio's Mainstream!

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.
http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream It is also available in the iTunes store,
in the iBlink Radio app for IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio
Reading Services around the world.

Subscribe to the Main Menu podcast feed at: http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:
http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank
email message to: mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org

David Tanner - Host
MainMenu
Technology from a blindness perspective!
www.mainmenu.acbradio.org
www.twitter.com/mainmenu