[Mm-friends] Coming Up On MainMenu for April 27 - May 3 2012

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 03:14:47 GMT 2012

This week's show starts with a technology update from Chase Crispin, and then Jeremy Curry from GW Micro brings us a demonstration of two talking CCTV systems.  David Tanner then interviews Jeremy, and they continue with a discussion of talking CCTVs and their features.

Thanks to Seroteck and the Serotalk Podcast Network www.serotalk.com we are rebroadcasting two interviews from CSUN 2012 with Ai Squared, and a representative from Looktel, a company making a number of outstanding apps for IOS devices.

Finally, thanks to Vision Australia we hear a demonstration from David Woodbridge of how to do speed calls from your iPhone.

Its' all on MainMenu this week on acbradio's Mainstream!

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.
http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream It is also available in the iTunes store,
in the iBlink Radio app for IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio
Reading Services around the world.

Subscribe to the Main Menu podcast feed at: http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:
http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank
email message to: mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org

David Tanner - Host
MainMenu
Technology from a blindness perspective!
www.mainmenu.acbradio.org
www.twitter.com/mainmenu