[Mm-friends] Messages Sent To This List

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 04:32:37 GMT 2012

No, I do not.  sorry!

DO you happen to have other information on the smartphone that you were
refering to in your message.  If so, please feel free to post it.  There was
nothing actually wrong with the content of your message.  But, as I read it
it would have been nice to have actually had the information instead of just
a link to another message somewhere.