[Mm-friends] old main menu shows

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 04:21:56 GMT 2012

Tony,
When you say opposite point of view, are you referring to someone who
is involved in the blind driver challenge project? If so, and if David
it would be interested in having somebody who is in vault in this
project on the show, I can put you in contact with a good person for
that.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone