[Mm-friends] old main menu shows

tony sweeney deirton711 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 04:49:57 GMT 2012

Not necessarily Chris, once they know what they are talking about,
 but of course we need to be so careful and make sure all the right info is
getting out there.

Was wearing my radio hat when I wrote that mail!

Not saying at all that Mr Brownn and David's interview is a problem but sure
perhaps put that person of which you write to The Main Menu team.

Cheers,

Tony Sweeney