[Mm-friends] old main menu shows

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 05:06:16 GMT 2012

I completely understand. I was referring to Mark Riccobono, who works
at the national Federation of the blind as the leader of their blind
driver challenge project. He was also the guy who demonstrated the
blind drivable car at Daytona international Speedway last year. His
email is mriccobono at nfb.org. I understand, though, that it might be
somewhat controversial to have one of the NFB's leaders as a guess on
an ACB radio program. If this would be too much of a problem, and you
would still be interested in having somebody from the blind driver
challenge on, you could contact Dr. Dennis Hong, who is the leading
engineer for the blind driver car at Virginia Tech. I have no contact
information for him, but Mark would probably be able to give us that
information. I hope this information helps, if you are at all
interested in featuring the blind driver challenge on main menu.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone