[Mm-friends] old main menu shows

tony sweeney deirton711 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 06:56:06 GMT 2012

Chris,

By all means don't be backward  in expressing your views, (well done.
 and contacts that you gave.

As we all know it's a serious issue, for blind surely anyway, not to be
taken lightly!

With respect to all, let's get a balance, a debate like that I wrote before.

I'm crashing out of this thread now before I bore folks to tears!

Tony Sweeney in a frosty Dublin, driverless.