[Mm-friends] old main menu shows

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 20:57:06 GMT 2012

If the question here of opposite opinion is meant to start a consumer group
flaming war you need to know that that kind of discussion is not appropriate
for this mailinglist.

I am perfectly happy to have someone on to discuss the driverless car
project from NFB and Virginia Tech so long is the purpose is to discuss the
driverless car.  But, I have to admit that the wording of these messages
implies something much different, and implies that what is really being
asked for is for someone from the other consumer group to come on MainMenu
to discuss the beliefs and policies of NNFB in regard to driverless cars.

The report given by Mr. Brown was not biased as has been suggested here.
There was nothing about the report that had anything to do with consumer
groups of any kind.  And, if the intent is to imply that we are biased then
I would say to you that you apparently are looking for a fight, and you
won'tget one here.  And, to imply that if anybody else is working on coming
up with a driverless car other than NFB that they surely are working for ACB
is stretching things about as far as one could possibly go for sake of an
argument.