[Mm-friends] old main menu shows

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 00:10:02 GMT 2012

Hi David,

Yes! That event was a very exciting time!

Also, to clarify, I was only giving you Mark's information so you could
possibly interview him about the current status of the Blind Driver
Challenge, not to "look for a fight" or to impose the Federation's views on
your listeners. It just so happens that I am an NFB member, but I also have
an open mind and get much information out of ACB Radio programming,
especially Main Menu. I would not have mentioned the NFB at all if it were
not for the fact that the NFB is the leading organization in supporting and
promoting the Blind Driver Challenge. I didn't think that there would be a
problem with interviewing an NFB member and leader on Main Menu, but I was
just warning you because I didn't want you to get in a big controversy with
any listeners or anybody else who might say that a Federationist shouldn't
be on ACB Radio. I hope there is no problem, but I just didn't want there to
be any problem with having Mark on the show.