[Mm-friends] old main menu shows

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 06:48:42 GMT 2012

Just to let you know, it appears that the focus has changed some.  But, my
personal opinion is that the changes make a lot of sense.  So, hopefully we
can get  Mark on for an interview in the near future.  I don't want to make
any promises about when because we still need to decide on a time for doing
the interview, and this month is usually pretty busy for everybody.