[Mm-friends] old main menu shows

Sabahattin Gucukoglu listsebby at me.com
Mon Dec 10 22:51:54 GMT 2012

On 8 Dec 2012, at 01:17, Chase Crispin <chase at acbradio.org> wrote:
> We include a description of each show in our RSS field in the show notes
> area.  This text is the same as the text sent out in the weekly
> announcement.  Are you seeing this text when you download a show?

No, I'm afraid not.  To clarify, this is the "Description" text in the Podcasts view in iTunes list view (you might have to open View Options to check that column's box).  This information is also shown in the iOS Podcasts app.  It currently just says "Main Menu for <date-time goes here>" where the date and time is of course accurate for the show.

HTH.

Cheers,
Sabahattin