[Mm-friends] Tiny Tunes: What It Is Really All About

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 06:01:46 GMT 2012

Thank you.  I believe we do have a submission of a review of this player
waiting to be aired in the near future.

I have not seen the player, but it sounds like to me it may be a better
choice for the money than an iPod Shuffel for $50; particularly given that
it has 4 times more storage space, and a lot longer battery life.