[Mm-friends] Who Won The Gift???

Larry Turnbull kc8phj at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 2 01:38:50 GMT 2012

I would like to publicly thank David Tanner and Chase Crispin as well as the
rest of the main menu team for a job well done!

We have a great team here and we are continuing to find ways to expand the
content on main menu to cover a vast array of technology.

So please keep those ideas coming and continue to listen to main menu.

Thanks.

Larry Turnbull
ACB Radio Managing Director