[Mm-friends] Question about NVDA Main Menu Distribution

chris hallsworth christopherh40 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 20:56:08 GMT 2012

Hello all.
Please can I ask you something?
I see in the synthesizers folder of the above distribution a file called
eloquence.exe. So I ran this and I can now use Eloquence with NVDA,
known as ETI Eloquence. But what gets me is the legal contraversies
surrounding this synthesizer. Was you guys really supposed to include
this in the distribution? Asking as I don't want any or all of you to
get into trouble by using a synthesizer you haven't paid for!
Thanks very much. It is greatly appreciated.
--

Christopher H