[Mm-friends] link shorteners and volume levels

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 05:47:50 GMT 2012

All of the volume levels in this week's MainMenu show were at the same
levels according to the recording software packages used by MainMenu.
However, had some audio editing been done on your presentation the speech
would have been much louder than you, and there were places that you would
hardly have been heard because the speech volume was so much louder.
However, we do have software that can, and did take care of the problem.