[Mm-friends] Couple of podcasts

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 02:05:34 GMT 2012

Just send an email to mainmenu at acbradio.org and either attach the
MP3 file or put a link to the recording (if you saved it in
Dropbox or some other Web-based program) in the message body.
Looking forward to hearing your podcasts on the show!

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan