[Mm-friends] Question about NVDA Main Menu Distribution

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 04:06:33 GMT 2012

Very well put, and I understand the wording of these new common use licenses
about as well as I understand the ingrediants lists on most food boxes any
more.  NOT!!!

Personally, I think they are just playing it safe, and I guess I don't blame
them.

And, I am playing it safe because I don't want to cause any unnecessary
problems for acbradio or AACB.