[Mm-friends] Question about NVDA Main Menu Distribution

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 04:18:35 GMT 2012

No, simply because it was never announced on a previous show so those who
knew about the previous files or links would not have gotten the information
about the files from the show.  And, All the links were changed more than a
day ahead of the airing of tonights show so that the announcement on the
website is correct, and the files are correct.

So, on the show I just mentioned that a person could go to the website and
look at the announcements to find the links to the files.  I did that for
two reasons.  1.  I thought that might eliminate some of the links issues
that keep coming up due to the way that particular email readers format
messages. 2.  You should be able to click on the link on the announcement
and get to the files just fine.

and 3. The timing on this week's show was really tight, and I needed to get
as much info into the inntro as I could and try to stay under 59 minutes.
Well, to make a long story short I just sent folks to the announcement on
the webpage because it was quicker and shorter that way.

Just for everyone's information, the show did come out about 30 seconds over
and it was necessary to play a little file time shrinking which is barely
noticeable.  But, if you hear a little something in the intro music that
sort of sounds like a bad cassette tape that came about from the shrinking
operation.

Sorry about that.  Lots of other stuff I would like to have added also hit
the editing floor too!