[Mm-friends] BrailleNote and KeySoft: Celebrating 12 years of success - Trade inprograms and KeySoft 8.1 now available

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 05:19:00 GMT 2012

Well, that's the way aa lot of specialized technology goes.  On the other
hand it amazes me how many millions of computer users are still using
Windows Xp that went away 5 years ago, and before the end of the year those
folks will be three versions of Windows behind.

II think that is probably enough said on that topic.  It could be beat into
the ground and this is not the place for that.

David Tanner - Host
MainMenu
Technology from a blindness perspective!
www.mainmenu.acbradio.org
www.twitter.com/mainmenu