[Mm-friends] [Friends] Mainstream Seems To Have Gone Down

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 02:20:16 GMT 2012

David,

I, too, had this problem; I tried both with my BrailleNote and with
WinAmp on my PC via the ACB Radio Tuner. I'm glad this isn't just me,
and I hope this can be resolved soon.

Chris

--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"