[Mm-friends] BrailleNote and KeySoft: Celebrating 12 years ofsuccess - Trade inprograms and KeySoft 8.1 now available

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 05:57:05 GMT 2012

Hi Luis,

Well, I just thought that people on this list might be interested
in knowing about this news, as it is related to access
technology, which is what Main Menu is all about and why we
listen to and love the show.  But if you guys want me to stop
sending technology announcements to this list, I will do that.
By the way, Chase, I sent it to you at your ACB Radio address
hoping that it would be included in your next Tech Update.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan