[Mm-friends] BrailleNote and KeySoft: Celebrating 12 yearsofsuccess - Trade inprograms and KeySoft 8.1 now available

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 06:12:33 GMT 2012

There is no problem with sounding announcements to the list.

We would just request that people please be careful not to be critical of
any technology company on the friends list as we believe that MainMenu needs
to remain nutral and seek to provide to our listeners as much information on
what is happening in the technology field and how that effects our lives as
blind and visually impaired individuals.

I am sure we all get frustrated about the actions of many companies.  But,
we would simply request that you express those frustrations in some other
venu other than the MainMenu Friends mailinglist.

And, thank you Chris for passing along the announcement and any others that
you may see that has not been posted here that you think MainMenu listeners
would like to know about.

David Tanner - Host
MainMenu
Technology from a blindness perspective!
www.mainmenu.acbradio.org
www.twitter.com/mainmenu