[Mm-friends] Hello

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 18:46:37 GMT 2012

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the list! I'm another Chris, so I hope we don't get
too confused.  * Smile! Even if you're not the 150th subscriber,
I hope you enjoy the list and get information from it! Happy new
year,

Chris N

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year!

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!