[Mm-friends] New member.

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 04:20:44 GMT 2012

Let me take this opportunity to welcome several new members to this list.  It is great to see so many new people dropping in on this list.

I sincerely hope that we can provide you information and answer questions that you may have here, and that each of you will contribute your comments and suggestions on how we can best make the information and programming we give you on MainMenu worthwhile for you.

And, as Chase has said, if you have interest in doing a presentation on some technology on MainMenu we would very much like to hear from you.

Thank you for joining the list.