[Mm-friends] A MainMenu Update!!!

Chase Crispin chase.crispin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 03:55:27 GMT 2012

I would also like to welcome both Mary and Rich.  They are welcomed on the
staff, and they will do great.  We hope to make other announcements to all
of you over the next few days about more people who have been added based on
the applications they filled out.

As David said below, always let us know any feedback you have, either
positive or negative.  We are always glad to hear from any of our listeners.
Thanks,

Chase Crispin
Main Menu Executive Producer

  _____