[Mm-friends] New List Member Requests

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:51:24 GMT 2012

Just a note to everybody!

There are a couple of requests awaiting approval.  I suggested to Chase that we wait until after midnight tonight to do final approvals so we will know exactly who the last person was to sign-up in January.  SSo, if you are waiting please know that you have not been forgotten, and if your request was in before midnight on Tuesday you are in the mix to be the winning person in the contest.

I expect that we will announce winners tomorrow, but I hesitate to give an exact time.