[Mm-friends] need Bill McCann entire presentation file ordirect link

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 00:46:15 GMT 2012

There is only about 40 minutes of the file that have not yet been evaluated
by the MainMenu production staff.  However, because of the amount of noise
and talking in the immediate are of the presentation it is very doubtful
that anything worthwhile can be retrieved from the remaining audio, but that
decision will be left to the MainMenu audio production team.

Thanks,