[Mm-friends] narrator with touch screens in windows 8

Dominique 40493raywonder at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 19:05:07 GMT 2012

Yay for Brialle Displays, that was in spanish, but english on the
Braille display.

On 7/20/12, David Tanner <david.tanner100 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for this information.  Thus far it seems that they and NVDA may be
> doing more to deal with touch screens than either of the big two screen
> readers are.  I certainly hope I am wrong, but if the big two are doing what
> needs to be done they sure don't seem to be saying much about it.

Dom:
Skype:
raywonder1
twitter:
@raywonder
studio skype:
raywonder.studio
Entertainment website:
www.rweent.com
Google Voice number
281-301-5784
Site admin of muztech community.
Website:
http://www.muztechcommunity.com
This message was sent via the Gmail Website.