[Mm-friends] the last mMain Menu show is damaged

Mary Emerson maryemerson at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 22 15:21:53 GMT 2012

Hi,

When I first heard the show last night, I played it in my Victor Stream
at a faster speed and thought there was nothing there, or what was there
was very faint. But when played at normal speed, you can hear it. If you
slow it down, you won't be able to hear it either. I suspect something
got out of phase, or perhaps something strange happens between the sound
of the show and the way the Stream handles data. Whatever is going on,
you need to play it at normal speed. I don't know if this happens with
other devices such as the Hims or American Printing House devices.

Mary