[Mm-friends] the last mMain Menu show is damaged

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 19:03:29 GMT 2012

Thank you so much!

I have verified the problem, replaced the MP3 file that was uploaded to the server for download and replaced it.  I then tested the download and it appears to be playing fine.

I am not sure what happened with the file that I uploaded yesterday for downloading, but it definately had a problem and has been replaced.

Again, thanks for your report!