[Mm-friends] Copy of MP3 For July 20 2012

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 19:43:03 GMT 2012

For those of you who are having a problem with this weeks show I am giving you a link to the MP3 below.  I have tested the file that I put on the server both before and after puting it there and had no problem with the file.  However, since the complaints continue on a file that seems to have no problems with it I do not know anything else to do but give you a dropbox link.

So here it is:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7482298/mm20120720.mp3
David Tanner - Host
MainMenu
Technology from a blindness perspective!
www.mainmenu.acbradio.org
www.twitter.com/mainmenu