[Mm-friends] Copy of MP3 For July 20 2012

Luis Eduardo Peña lpena57 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 20:36:05 GMT 2012

Hi David. don’t get angry at me. I am just reporting a problem that I am
experiencing. But by any means I am trying to give you a hard time. Don’t
worry, I won’t buther you anymore. I just forget about this issue and carry
on with my other activities. Afterall, I was one of the beta testers of
K1000 and I am very awared of the new features of this product.  And beta
testers are computer experience users. It is not my fault that I can’t play
your show neither on my cell phone nore in my pc. And it is strange that I
am the only one who is experience this problem. I am using Windows 7 with
the latest updates installed.

It is disappointed and frustrated that I am just trying to report a problem
and you get so annoyed with me. Keep in mind that I also have spent a lot of
time trying to listening to your show.