[Mm-friends] playing the file

Mary Emerson maryemerson at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 22 20:53:03 GMT 2012

Just a suggestion here, David. If you can get hold of a Victor Stream
some time this week, try playing the file on a faster speed, starting
about 8 minutes into it. I had the same problem with the dropbox file
you uploaded as with the file I got via podcast last night. Sounds ok on
normal speed, but not on any other speed; and I tried it on two separate
Victor Streams.

Just wondering if your recording method had something to do with it.
Just a thought.

No need to respond to this; I'm just offering a suggestion and a random
thought.

Mary