[Mm-friends] playing the file

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 21:34:18 GMT 2012

I don't know, most folks didn't have a problem, and I played it at a faster
speed with Windows Media Player with no problem.
But, I hope someone can give me an answer to this question...

I had the same problem with the first file as a podcast on my iPhone.  I
deleted the file from iCatcher and then tried to redownload the podcast
again, but iCatcher will not even tell me that this week's show is available
since I deleted it once.

Any suggestions would be helpful.